Monday 4 August 2008

Update on the Kaz!

Hey all,

It's been an absolutely shattering couple of weeks, but it looks as if Kaz is finally starting to get better!

She has now officially been diagnosed with Auto-Immune Hepatitis. As the name implies, this means that her own body (for whatever reason) is rejecting her liver.

However, she's now on steroids, her eating is back to normal, her skin is going back to its normal colour; hopefully I may have her back home by this weekend (Sat 9th Aug)!

I just want to say a massively huge thanks to everyone who has helped me/us out. I really don't know what we would've done without you guys, you all rock!

Anyway, I'm now back at work (falling asleep at my desk!) and trying to get back into a normal rhythm of things. I won't be able to see Kaz much now that she's been moved into a different hospital, so if any of you feel like giving her a call or text, I know it would be greately appreciated!

The Pan

No comments: