Thursday 6 December 2007

Too funny...

Was looking at some random stuff online and found this. I had to put it down here! It's brilliant!!

This is a little story about a conversation between a PC user (the Customer) and Technical Support...
  • Customer: "About time too. Are you a real person?"
  • Tech Support: "Yes sir, how can I help you?"
  • Customer: "I moved some stuff I don't use to the trash and deleted the trash, and now I'm getting all sorts of %&*#ing errors. What are you going to do about it? You've got an accent, haven't you?"
  • Tech Support: "Yes sir, I'm in Ireland."

It became apparent that the customer, in his wisdom, had destroyed the Windows registry and deleted just about everything he needed to run Windows.

  • Tech Support: "Sir, I believe we will have to reload your system with its original operating system, as you are presently unable to get into your system due to the necessary files being deleted. Unfortunately you will lose anything added since you purchased the system. Shall I walk you through the reload sir?"
  • Customer: "You mean I paid $2,000 dollars, and I have to reload this myself?" (rants for fifteen minutes, makes death threats and references to being supported by a third world country) *&@$ing reload! I'll give you a reload!

Bang! Bang!

  • Tech Support: "Sir, is everything all right?"
  • Customer: "Sure is. I just blew the $#%&ing thing to bits with my shotgun you *$@%ing &*%$er."
  • Tech Support: (taking a satisfying long breath) "Sir, I would like to advise you at this point that gunshot damage is not covered under the terms and conditions of your warranty. May I suggest a servicer in your locality to assist in the reassembly of your machine?"
  • Customer: "$%!# you."

I dissolved into fits of laughter.

1 comment:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

*pokes the Pan-corpse with a stick*
Is it alive?

Been aaaages since your last blog mate, how about giving us an update? :P

~Shiv