Wednesday 5 December 2007

Where have I been?

Long time, ten dollar, sucky-sucky!

Well it's been a long time since I've posted on here, and quite a lot has happened...

I'm now in a fantastic relationship with Kaz, one of the girls I had the three-way relationship with and it's going brilliantly. I feel really close to her now - far, far, far closer than I had during the three-way (although not very surprising when you think about it!)

Also started a new job last month; I have finally left the ranks of Snopake Ltd and now working for RW Communications Ltd as a 1st line support engineer! (woo!)

My room is now almost 100% finished; got my nice new double bed, got my flat-screen HDTV, and I've got my 360 Elite. Life is good! Just trying to save as much money as possible for Christmas, also hoping to go to Center Parcs some point just after the new year. There's also been talks about a paintballing trip, if anyone's interested?

The Brothers Potts had a free house for a few weeks. I left my 360 with them for two weeks. I think they nearly came to death over it... Still, can't blame them, it really does kick arse! Halo3, Assassin's Creed, Skate, it's all just so good!

Also started to learn how to play Backgammon. Had a board at my house for years and years but never actually understood the rules. Had Jon Potts and Mike Martini explain the rules whilst I watched them play and now I'm hooked! Been having some excellent games of Othello (AKA Reversi) with Jon as well on our random late-night meet-ups.

Gonna be going to see Kaz in London tonight, hopefully she'll be showing me where the mead shop is, then we'll go to the Trocadero, chill out there for a bit, grab some food then make our ways home!

Really need to try and start getting my driving lessons done; work have offered me a £2k payrise once I've done it. Plus it would also be nice for when Kaz and I want to go and do stuff, for example going to Center Parcs, Avebury, wherever! Even driving across London to see her!

Today's going pretty slow so far... Only taken 17 calls and it's already 11:10am. I dare say it will get busier in the afternoon, but who knows?

Anyway, back to the fun of the phones.

Have fun, all!

The Pan

No comments: