Friday 12 September 2008

Anonymous Users

This is a message singularly for the user who has been posting on my blog under the name "Anonymous".

Listen (or read, if you want to be anal about it), if you'd read my latest post then you would see that I have admitted my mistake (even though I still believe that the person who created that hoax had far too much time on their hands).

The one thing I do object to is anyone leaving anonymous posts. Obviously your amazing intellect has allowed you to come up with the idea of creating a user account with the name of anonymous therefore making yourself void to the anonymous posting rule (I applaud you, congratulations).

What I'm starting to wonder now is why you have to post as an anonymous user instead of having the guts (or decency, whichever walk of life you're from) to actually say who you are?

The only thing that I can think of is that you don't want to put yourself under target to a barrage of insults and abuse (which personally I don't actually have the time or energy for).

Anyway, to my point:

Anonymous posts = deletion (no matter how smart you think you're being)

If you want to point the finger and laugh, feel free, all of my mates would tell you that I'm the first person to admit if I've made a mistake (which I already have if you'd read my latest post [kind of ironic when you think about it, considering you were ripping into me for not reading an entire post correctly]), but if you're gonna do it, don't cower behind an anonymous name.

Pan

No comments: