Thursday 11 September 2008

Spore is "the work of the devil" (apparently)

OK, I don't normally do this, but I really need to rip into this site (and welcome you to do likewise).

EA recently released an absolutely genius idea for a game called "Spore" where you start off as a single celled organism and evolve your way through to the space age and beyond.

One of my mates sent me a link to this site, and it really does sadden/scare me how extreme religious people can be...

http://antispore.com/

***UPDATE***

I posted something on antispore.com; I really hope it gets accepted.

"Mr Pan on 11 Sep 2008 at 5:50 am 323
(Your comment is awaiting moderation.)

I can't help but be amused at the Google Ads which are on this blog; any one else noticed that they're advertising Spore to buy online?

Owner of this blog: Do you now believe that Google are in line with Beelzebub and all of his hellish minions in trying to corrupt the world?

Tell me; were you also one of the people who protested about the Harry Potter movies and novels because it "promotes witchcraft" (and if you think *that's* witchcraft then you're in for a shock…)?

I'm also assuming that you're one of those types who thinks that "The DaVinci Code" is "an act that is repulsive to god and man, [and] it shows how the church has compromised with their world system and abandoned the simple truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ" (or some other pious nonsense like that)?

Does it not say in the bible "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." We are all human and not one of us is free from having sinned in life (not even you); regardless of whether we have been forgiven or not. The only true one who can cast that stone would be god (should he exist).

I'd also like to highlight the lack of capitalisation in the words "god, him, one" etc; this is because I do not believe in your god, and if he did exist, it's a very sad outlook on life that this petty maniacal bastard would punish souls to a lifetime of hellfire and torment simply because they didn't believe in him…"

I'm sorry, but people like that really piss me off...

No comments: