Friday 12 September 2008

I admit that I'm wrong...

OK, ok, ok...

So I've been - what's the expression - RickRoll'd?

Basically I've been made a fool of by some little tosser who's got far too much time and money on his hands (and obviously quite a few issues with religion to actually imitate someone with such strong opinions).

I am of course talking about this Antispore site.

One thing that did make me chuckle was that a couple of people left posts on my blog, one being anonymous (removed because of that fact), the other having a closed profile, no doubt to try and protect himself from any abuse!

Now I admit that I was wrong, but surely leaving posts saying "AHHHH!!! YOU GOT RICKROLL'D!!!" or whatever bollocks they've said, is lowering yourself not just to my standards, but below it? The fact that you have to make yourselves feel big, good and clever by slating someone for being sucked in to a hoax.

You two people (Anonymous [should you ever read this] and DisGamer) would maybe find more enjoyment by watching me possibly post more messages onto the Antispore blog, you may even find some of it amusing.

Anyway, once more, YES, I WAS WRONG.

No comments: