Wednesday 3 September 2008

By the skin...

Kaz is back in again, more blood tests, more biopsies...

I dunno what to do... Everyone's telling me to look after myself, which I'm trying to do, but work doesn't really seem that keen to help me.

I've been taking the odd day off every couple of weeks or so simply because I'm pushing myself to the point of physical and mental exhaustion. It's getting so bad now that I'm going to speak to the doctors to see if they can advise me of anything to help me calm down/sleep during the night.

Had yesterday off and came in today. It was mentioned that the IT boss is a bit worried about me taking this time off. They haven't been talking about finding a replacement for me, but if this goes on for much longer then they will have to. Obviously I don't wanna loose my job.

I put up some questions on Yahoo Answers about Kaz's situation; here's the links to them.

Question about Hepatitis testing
Question about Malaria testing

Fortunately this has helped calm my mind a bit, but obviously with things still being unknown, I'm grasping at straws to try and find a solution.

Fingers crossed we'll know something in a couple of weeks...

No comments: