Thursday 25 September 2008

Waiting for change

I'm still here, still raising tickets, answering the phone, still letting my mind rot into oblivion, still waiting for my consultant to get back to me (and get me the fuck out of here)...

And it's eating me alive, it really is. I can't carry on working here. I had a guy shadow working me the past two days to learn how to do the job just in case we need him in in an emergency; he had learnt everything he needed by lunchtime on the first day.

Having him sitting with me only highlighted how much I fucking hate this place. I'm sitting here doing sweet fuck all. I shouldn't even have time to update my blog, let alone learn about binaural beats or how to look after a Malamute.

I should be busy, my mind should be engaged with work, but it's all so fucking brainless...

As for moving over onto Problem Management; I'm really, really not interested. It's boring. It's analysing problems and finding out ways to prevent... I don't give a shit about that. Business Management bullshit. Give me a broken computer, I'll fix it, don't ask me to fix your fucking company...

Had a reply back from the agents who are letting the property to us; she's trying to play hardball but she's gonna loose. Stupid cow doesn't realise that although we've signed a contract with her, it's completely void as her company is now operating under a different name with a different business address, different bank details etc.

She's saying that she's also not going to repair several things which are broken in the house either because it's not her responsibility or because it was broken before we moved in (and therefore - according to her - doesn't need to be fixed/replaced).

I've really had enough of that bitch. I want to look for somewhere else to live.

Someone, please just pull me out of this crap..!

1 comment:

evensoul said...

stab her. Slap her in the face with you cock and stab her.

want me to send the boys round?

BTW, I never knew you had a blog!

Awesome. I've Feeddemonned you.

Potts