Wednesday 10 December 2008

Schizoid







This game was suggested to be by Shiv, and I must say...

... it fucking rocks!!!!

Schizoid is a crazy, mad, brain-fuck cum motor-function fuckup of a game!!

The goal is simple; there's two ships on screen, one red and one blue. You have to "eat" the enemies of your colour whist avoiding enemies of the opposite colour. Sounds simple? Yes and no...

Admittedly I haven't played it that much, but what I have played I'm seriously impressed with. A very, very addictive game which will have you screaming in frustration, especially in Uberschizoid mode where you control both the blue and red ships.
If you enjoy games such as Rez, Every Extended Extra Extreme (E4), Feeding Frenzy and various others of that type, definitely download the demo and give it a go.

I think this is one that I will have to buy the full game of once I've got a bit of cash!

3 comments:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Hehe, glad you like it dude! Now get online with it so we can try so co-op :P

~Shiv

Pan said...

Need to purchase first! Hopefully just before xmas!

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Well my Live account has been suspended and I CBA to get it sorted now, so no hurry!